This is my virtual laboratory homepage. I keep here some embedded stuff too specialized and/or not finalized enough and/or too short to fit elsewhere. Some of this content is not mine and of course marked as such, but consist of rather hard to find or on the verge of disappearing technical information that was useful to me and as such I think may be useful to others.
You can find some other work from this busy lab' at the
- 2 February 2009: A buildroot package for Boost C++ libraries
- It's here.
- 10 April 2008: (French) mise à jour index GNU/Linux Magazine
- (This is of interest for French readers only.) C'est ici, à jour au numéro 104.
- 3 February 2007: (French) mise à jour index GNU/Linux Magazine
- (This is of interest for French readers only.) C'est ici, à jour au numéro 91.
- 27 September 2003: (French) mise à jour index GNU/Linux Magazine
- (This is of interest for French readers only.) C'est ici, à jour au numéro 54.
- 23 September 2003: vim/gvim TPU syntax file
- I had a few hours to spent at work recently, and used them to learn how to write vim syntax file. TPU microcode was not among the 300 or so languages supported by vim, so here is the result. Instruction to install are within the file. Here is an example of the effect, applied on the I2C function from Arno Morbach's. I'd rather use Emacs most of the time, but don't expect me to learn Lisp to create a TPU mode!
- 21 September 2003: (French) GNU/Linux Magazine index
- (This is of interest for French readers only.) Je lis Linux mag' depuis quelques années. J'ai finis par commander les anciens numéros qui me manquaient. Ceci fini par constituer un base documentaire riche, mais difficile à exploiter faute d'un index - je leur ai déjà demandé, je recommence ici "éditeurs de Linux Mag, un index annuel par pitié!" Je me suis constitué un fichier d'index (ascii pur, facile à greper). Le voilà, à jour de ma collec'.
- 15 August 2003: Linux on iBook
- Worked on some documentation, then took some holidays, then lost all Internet connectivity for two weeks (ouch!). So finished or not, here are some info on GNU/Linux on an Apple iBook - this will be more useful than on my hard drive and I can't trust my connection for updating.
- 25 June 2003: directions
- The quintessential links are there. Cross development, RTEMS, Motorola's TPU and such. These are some of the things I may have something to tell about.
- 20 June 2003: busy.lab launching at last?
- Finally got enough potential content to put something decent again. Tried this open source HTML design. Mmmh. This may work. I'll have a try with a picture section.
Questions, feedback or corrections are always welcomed. You can mail me at:
busy dot lab at free dot fr